Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A  BEATLES  STORY: 

UNLIKE  ANY  YOU'VE  EVER  HEARD!

I had a supernatural encounter involving the song "Here Comes The Sun."  The remarkable story is covered in my recently released book,          

"Acts of an Awesome God - Out of Darkness."

  The experience was especially meaningful to me because I am a long-time Beatles fan and because it happened immediately following the death of my grandfather, the one who was watching TV with me when I first saw the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964.     

   Found on page 65, this amazing true account will stir your heart, bring you comfort and build your faith in a way that few other stories ever will. And this is only one of the many incredible supernatural stories I share throughout the pages of this reader-friendly paperback. 

To order a copy for yourself, for a fellow Beatle lover, or as a gift for a special friend, simply go to Amazon Books.com - or go to - Barnes & Noble Books.com   

Also available in the Kindle version.                                                                                 

                                                     


                  



No comments:

Post a Comment