Friday, December 4, 2020

 Dear Friends,


   After much prayer, I have finally decided to publicly announce the release of my book, "Acts of an Awesome God - Out of Darkness."

   This 162 page volume recounts over 40 years of personal supernatural encounters with the forces of darkness & light. 

   The stories I share will challenge your theology, but they will also bring inspiration, encouragement, enlightenment, empowerment, comfort and hope.                                                                                                                          

I'll give the full details during the official launch the first part of next week, at which time I'll also let you know how you can enter your name into a drawing for a complimentary signed copy & some free holiday gifts.

   I appreciate your prayers, as I endeavor to obey God and bless others through this labor of love.

   Thank You & God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see you finally working on the Launch of your book Jim!!!

    ReplyDelete