Friday, February 24, 2017

WHAT SUPERNATURAL THINGS INTEREST YOU?


   Your voice matters!

I want to know what subjects are important and helpful to you.

   For the last four months I've been writing weekly blogs where I've shared experiences from over 40 years of supernatural encounters with God.

   In that time I have covered a variety of incredible-but-true stories that I believed would both build your faith in God and provide you with a better understanding of the supernatural power He has made available to us.
  
   But, this week I want to hear from you. I want to offer you the opportunity to tell me what YOU would like to know more about or what supernatural subjects hold the most interest to you at this time in your life.

   If it doesn't directly benefit you then it is just so much additional information. You are important, and what you need in order to live a more productive and enjoyable life is of utmost concern to both God and me.

   I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and eager to see what the Lord will have me share in response to your requests.

   As you read my weekly blogs, I guarantee you will be encouraged, empowered and enlightened.

   Have a great weekend and don't forget that God loves you and has a wonderful plan for you and your family.

                 ***************************************************

         https://www.facebook.com/ActsofanAwesomeGod/    

No comments:

Post a Comment