Wednesday, March 1, 2017

GOD'S VIEW OF CATHOLICS REVEALED IN OPEN VISION

   I had some free time one weekend so I decided to visit some dear minister friends of mine who lived in Wichita Falls, Texas. One afternoon their oldest daughter was getting ready to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner.

     Since I was new to the area, she asked me if I would like to go along with her and see the neighborhood.  Our trip to the store was normal enough, but on the way back to her house something totally unexpected and very unusual happened.

     As we left a housing addition and entered a clearing, I noticed some one-story office buildings about one block away to my right.

     I was just riding in the car and wondering what the structures might be when suddenly, about 100 feet directly above the buildings, the clear blue sky became instantly filled with a vast number of bright flashes of pure white light!

     The sight reminded me of the multiple camera flashes that go off when swarms of paparazzi are covering a major celebrity event in Hollywood.

     Curious to what this might mean, I turned to the young lady beside me and asked her what those buildings were.  "That is a Catholic Elementary School," she replied.
  
     Suddenly, I felt strong waves of power begin to sweep over me like electricity and my senses were heightened until I felt more alert than I had ever been in my life.

     About that time I heard God speak some words inside of me that would result in a major adjustment to my theology.

     "This is what it will feel like when you are operating in the Gift of Discerning of Spirits (I Corinthians 12:10). And the flashes you are seeing over the school are the guardian angels of the children that attend there," the Spirit of God said.

     That explanation gave me understanding into what I had just encountered in the spirit realm, but the following words gave me insight into the very heart of God.

     "I love the Catholics," I clearly heard the Lord say next.

     This statement was especially important to me because I had heard a lot of negative comments about the Catholics over the years and I really wondered how God felt about them.

     Now, it wasn't just the choice of words God used that moved me, rather the warmth I sensed toward the Catholics as He spoke. At the same time, I heard a gentle absoluteness in His voice that I knew was intended to settle the issue in my mind once and for all.

     While I firmly believe that some denominations do have a greater grasp of spiritual truth than others, at the same time I am totally convinced that God does indeed love all people and He desires that everyone all over the world should come into the unity of the faith of Jesus Christ. 

               ****************************************************

For more amazing testimonies of God's love and power, go to:
  

        https://www.facebook.com/ActsofanAwesomeGod/ 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment