Tuesday, March 7, 2017

JEHOVAH JIREH: The Lord Will Provide



     My wife, Jeniece, and I wanted to go for a weekend getaway to
Granbury, Texas but really didn't have the money to spare.

Nevertheless, I had a pleasant feeling on the inside about going and
the feeling just persisted during the entire trip down there.

     This was very uncharacteristic of me, since I normally wouldn't
spend money for something I didn't think we could afford. But this
time I just felt like everything would work out somehow.

     Despite the fact we had just taken a rather long three-hour
journey, when we arrived at Granbury we decided to go straight to
the city square in the old historic part of town instead of going to our
hotel room to unpack and relax.

     As I pulled up in front of one of our favorite little shops, I  passed
over something near the curb that looked a little unusual. After I
parked, Jeniece got out of the car and headed into the store.  I told
her I  would be right with her but had to go look at something first.

     I walked back behind the car and looked down at what I had seen
on the road. There, lying in clear sight, was what appeared to be some
money folded up.

     I leaned down and picked it up and, much to my amazement, there
were six ten-dollar bills neatly folded together - exactly  the amount
we needed to pay for the hotel room.

     This was a special blessing because the money we had originally
budgeted for our hotel room could now be used to enjoy much
better meals over the weekend.

     God really does take care of His children and, if we follow His
leadings, we will always have our needs provided.

                              ************************************

   See more testimonies of God's love, power & provision at:  

           https://www.facebook.com/ActsofanAwesomeGod

No comments:

Post a Comment