Saturday, October 15, 2016

Awesome God greeting

Good evening friends -

My blog  is called "Awesome God" because it focuses on the numerous incredible, but true, supernatural experiences I've had in my walk with God over the last 40 years. In the months ahead I will be recounting a long list of remarkable events from angelic visitations to demonic encounters to miraculous healing to special favor to astounding provision to divine appointments to extraordinary displays of God's power and presence to amazing answers to prayer to revelations of His boundless love.

My goal is to give you something refreshing, hopeful, informative, inspiring and comforting.

I guarantee this will change your life.

I look forward to hearing from you and finding out what you receive from the posts.

Please feel free to share any prayer needs you might have.

I will stand with you and believe for all of God's best to come your way!

God Bless you richly,
J. O. Richardson

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading you're post and joining in prayer for those in need growing up I've heard alot of your testimony's I believe alot of people will be blessed God bless you brother love you 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too, Eric and thanks for the encouragement and confidence. I do believe God is 100% behind this. I know people will be very happy to know you'll be praying for and with them. Jesus said, "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Agreement is a powerful thing! Stay in touch and keep the comments coming. What you say is valuable and important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the distinct joy of sharing many supernatural experiences with numerous close friends over the years in several different states. As I begin to recount these experiences, don't be surprised if your name comes up somewhere along the way. You'll probably say, "Wow, I had forgotten about that!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to bump into you today on facebook. You are inspiring me to move forward in faith to write my book the Lord is also pushing me to write. Enjoying your shares alot and look forward to more.
    God's Best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete