Monday, October 24, 2016

God Has a Plan For You

FYI - God loves you and He has a marvelous plan for the rest of your life. It doesn't matter what you've done or where you're at. He's not through with you yet, so whatever you do... don't give up and don't give in.

Now -

   I wanted to remind all of you that I'll be publishing another Awesome Act of God this
Wednesday evening (Oct. 26th).
   I need to warn you - these stories could shake up your theology! But they will also certainly strengthen your faith. If you're up to the challenge then I welcome you aboard this exciting journey.
   I admit the stories you will read are quite amazing, and if they didn't happen to me I might be inclined to question them myself.
   One thing for sure, you're about to enter an incredible realm where miracles and God's tangible
presence are common place and after you read these accounts you will never, ever be the same.

   God Bless,
   J. O. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment