Saturday, October 29, 2016

Welcome to World Wide viewers

I noticed I have some international viewers (Ireland, Germany, Russia and Brunei) and I would like to formally welcome you to my blog. I am sharing my incredible supernatural stories so that many will come to know God and the Lord Jesus Christ either for the first time or at least in a much deeper way. I am persuaded my message is for people everywhere. We know people from all cultures will be among those who make it to heaven because of these words found in  Revelation 7:9

"After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands."

There you are. All of you, all around the world are cordially invited to follow my blogs. You will be taking a journey into a realm where anything is possible and where God still speaks to those who call out to Him with a sincere and humble heart. Expect to see something dramatic, yes something wonderful happen in your life after reading these amazing "Acts of an Awesome God." #awesome #god

No comments:

Post a Comment