Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Night Vision

Friends,

I've had so many supernatural experiences over the last 40 years and I feel God is finally releasing me to share them with everyone. One of the ways I'll be doing this is through writing books. Below you'll find an excerpt from an early chapter in my very first book tentatively titled,
                                            "Acts of an Awesome God."

Please read this section and let me know what you think. I greatly value your opinion and would like to hear back from you. Thanks and God Bless :)


                                        Vision  of  the  Night

   "I continued my personal quest for a deeper knowledge of God, then one night I had 
a very unusual dream. I saw myself standing on a rocky, barren hill. The sky was grey 
and overcast. Some distance away from me I saw another barren hill, strewn with what 
appeared to be ruins of ancient Roman buildings. 
   
   At the top of the hill, just above the ruins, was a man sitting on a white horse. He had 
a dark beard and long hair, wore a white robe and gripped the handle of a sword in his 
right hand.
   As I gazed at him he suddenly reared straight up on the horse, thrust the sword high 
into the air and yelled out, 'Excelsior!' The sound of that word echoed across the deep 
chasm that separated us.


   When I awoke I just knew the dream had a special meaning. I looked up the word 
"excelsior" in the dictionary and, to my surprise, found it was of Latin origin 
(Latin was the language of the Romans, which would explain the Roman ruins I saw) 
and it meant 'higher.'


   I was confident this was a message from God and that He was telling me to keep 
reaching higher in my search to know Him better.


   The only God I had come to know over the years was what I refer to as a 'watered-down' 
version. He was still holy and divine all right, yet, from what I had been taught He had 
ceased to move anymore in the supernatural and miraculous.


   But, I thought, what kind of a God is that? After all, moving in the supernatural is what 
makes Him a God. So why, and when, did He stop performing miracles? Something deep 
within me just couldn’t accept the concept of a powerless God. Finally, one day I reached 
the point where I simply had to know the truth.

   I have to admit, I was not prepared for what was about to happen next."  

                                                   #awesome #god

No comments:

Post a Comment