Wednesday, January 4, 2017

More Amazing Answers To Prayer

                    

                                           Spirit of Intercession: 
                                   The Heart of God  (part 1)



   I once accompanied a husband and wife ministry team to a special Christian event
held in western Oklahoma at Pop Hick's Restaurant on old Route 66 in Clinton.  The
audience was seated at long dining tables and I sat at the front of the room with my
minister friends while they spoke to a large group of men and women. 
   After a few minutes, the wife turned to me and asked if there was anything I felt like
God wanted me to share with the people.  Earlier I had noticed a man at one of the
tables who was seated in a wheelchair and during the whole time the ministers had
been speaking I kept sensing an urge to pray for him.
   So  with the ministers' permission I announced to the crowd what I wanted to do
 and walked over to the man to say a prayer. The closer I got to him the more I began
to feel a deep compassion welling up inside of me. 
   I was finally standing behind him and no sooner had I laid my hands on his shoulders than I started to weep. 
   Instantly, words exploded from deep inside and I began to cry out to God at the top of my voice in an unknown language.  All the while, an extreme heat engulfed my body.
   This went on for what seemed like a long time, but was probably no more than  45
seconds.
As quickly as the experience started, it suddenly stopped.
   Not feeling compelled to do anything else, I began wiping the tears from my face   
and headed back toward the front of the room to take a seat. My minister friends
stood up and spoke a few more minutes then asked if there was anyone in the room
who had anything they would like to share with the group.
   The man in the wheelchair for whom I had prayed raised his hand and said he had
something he wanted to tell everyone.


                    Join me next week for the conclusion of this remarkable story
                                    and expect to experience in your own life,

                                              Acts Of An Awesome God!


      More stories like this can be found on  facebook@ActsofanAwesomeGod,
        twitter@jimorich   and the blog at   http://www.jimorich.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment