Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Awesome Open Vision (continued)

Good evening friends around the world -

   I promised I would resume the story of the Open Vision I began last Wednesday.

I have included the last part of that previous blog so the story would connect better for you.
Here goes:

 "After I prayed, I just stood there watching those two tiny clouds slowly drifting along. It couldn't have been more than 30 seconds since I finished that brief prayer when a very large, bright light appeared to the lower right side of my peripheral vision.
   It lasted only a moment and it was gone. I glanced down in the direction from where I thought the light had shone. It seemed to have come from directly in front of a tall stained-glass cross which was slightly recessed in the wall of a large Methodist Church located one block to the north of the court house.
   Believing I might have just witnessed a supernatural event, and not wanting to let this opportunity pass me by, I spoke to God again. This time I said, 'Now God, I thought I just saw that cross light up. Could you do that for me one more time?'
   Only a matter of seconds had passed by when (and I was staring directly at the cross this time)
a blazing white light suddenly appeared. It was so massive, it obliterated the entire south wall of the church which was about 20 feet tall and 50 feet long. And it was the brightest, purest white light I had ever seen in my entire life.
   In fact, I didn’t know anything could be that white. It was so pure and white, that once the light was gone, the rays of the midday sun appeared a dingy yellow in comparison.
   You might think I should have been shocked by what I had seen but, for some reason, I wasn’t. Instead, I remarked to God very matter-of-factly, 'That's good enough.' Then I went about my regular daily activities as usual."
                                                              ***************
   It should be noted here, this was the same church in which I had an encounter with God during a youth service seven years prior. Now I have observed something very special about God: After we have drifted away from Him, He will often take us back to a time and place where we once had an experience with Him in order to reestablish a relationship with us. It’s His loving way of getting us back on the right path.
      So if you've made a mistake, maybe many mistakes as I had, I'm encouraging you not to give up on yourself or God. He's not through with you yet.
   
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment