Saturday, November 26, 2016

Warrior Angel (Part 2)

   God and His angels are both very real. Let the second part of this story bring you comfort and security in an otherwise troubled and unsettled world.


                            Warrior Angel - Bearer of Peace

   I looked back over toward the front door once again and realized the lights were growing in number and had even begun to take on the shape of a man... a very large man!
   The average door in a home is about 7 feet tall and three feet wide. The shape I was seeing reached from the floor to just above the door frame and filled the entryway from side-to-side.
   While I couldn't distinguish any fine details, there was no mistaking the outline of a head, very broad shoulders, large arms that hung to the side and the full length of a masculine body.
   The vision was to my right and the whole time I was looking at it the entire right side of my body was charged with electricity and the hair on my right arm stood straight up!
   Just like the time I saw the bright light in front of the cross at the Methodist Church back in Pauls Valley, I felt absolutely no fear at this supernatural appearance.
      As I continued to watch it, the sparkling figure slowly began to fade and the lights soon vanished completely. I wasn't sure what had just happened, exactly why it took place, nor why Sister J. and her daughter weren't able to see the bright, supernatural vision that manifested directly in front of them.
     Before we went to bed I told Sister J. what I had witnessed but she didn't seem to have much to say about it at the time. But the next morning she told me something that brought me a much greater understanding of what had occurred the night before.
   "What you didn't know, Jim," she began, "was that we had had a prowler around the neighborhood for the last several nights before you came. I know I should have had more faith in God," she humbly confessed, "but I have to admit, I have been scared."
   "I had not been able to sleep well and it was starting to affect my health. I had been praying to God to do something, and the night you told me you saw that vision I knew it was an angel that the Lord had sent to protect us," she explained.
   "Then last night I slept better than I had in several nights and it was because of the vision you told me you saw."
   So now I knew what I had seen, why I had seen it, but I still didn't know why I was the only who was able to see it. Sister J's response was, " I don't know why no one else saw the angel, Jim. I guess that's just the way God wanted it."



   Be sure to join me next Wednesday for the remarkable conclusion to this fascinating true story, when God reveals to me a yet deeper dimension to this angelic encounter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment