Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Warrior Angel (Part 1)

I've been blessed by an enormous number of supernatural encounters with God over the last 40 years and this one is by far one of the most amazing. Be comforted and inspired by this true story:


                                                             Guardian of God 


The night I met the evangelists at Brother Glen's house, I had no idea they would become such valued ministers and special friends. I believed they were chosen by God to introduce me to the deeper things of His Spirit but really doubted whether I would ever see them again.
   Yet after I returned to my house in Oklahoma I was informed that they sometimes spoke at different venues around the state, so I made every effort to attend their meetings as often as I could.
   Over time we became very well acquainted and I even had the distinct honor of visiting their home in Wichita Falls, Texas on various occasions. During one such visit I had a supernatural encounter that would change my views of the spirit world forever.
   The day had been especially busy at their house and it was now late in the evening.
Everyone else in the family was in bed while Sister J. and her oldest daughter were seated in chairs at one end of the living room next to the kitchen entry.
   I was at the other end of the living room relaxing in a large arm chair, facing Sister J. and her daughter. Since it was so late, most of the lights in the house were out except the ceiling light in the kitchen.
   While I sat there casually listening to the conversation at the other end of the room, I suddenly caught some movement out of the corner of my right eye. I slowly turned to see what it was.
   There, just inside the front door, I saw what appeared to be a group of small white lights that looked very much like sparkling glitter. Since it was heavily shadowed in that part of the house, the sparkling lights stood out very distinctly against the dark background.
   I thought surely Sister J. and her daughter were seeing the same thing since they were actually in a more direct line of sight to the front door than I was. Yet when I looked over to where they were seated, it was obvious they were completely unaware of what was going on before my eyes.
   I looked back over toward the front door once again and realized the lights were growing in number and had even begun to take on the shape of a man... a very large man!
   The average door in a home is about 7 feet tall and three feet wide. The shape I was seeing reached from the floor to just above the door frame and filled the entryway from side-to-side.
   While I couldn't distinguish any fine details, there was no mistaking the outline of a head, very broad shoulders, large arms that hung to the side and the full length of a masculine body.
   
   The vision was to my right and the whole time I was looking at it the entire right side of 

my body was charged with electricity and the hair on my right arm stood straight up! 

                                                             * * * * * * * * * * * *



                 Join me Saturday evening for the conclusion of "Warrior Angel"                  
                                                                                      

                            Do share this uplifting story with your friends and 
                                                                                             
                                        Have A Very Blessed Thanksgiving !   




No comments:

Post a Comment